2023 Winter Session
The Magic Flute
- Thursdays, February 2, 9, and 16
- 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm Eastern Daylight Time
- Class size limit: 30 participants
- Cost: $75.00
- Delivered over Zoom.
Classes will be recorded; participants may request a recording if a class is missed.
During three weekly sessions, Music Academy participants will learn about Mozart’s final and most popular opera, The Magic Flute. Instructor Phil Radoff will provide video segments of the opera and commentary on its music, libretto, and background.
Phil is a former member of the Heritage Chorale with a lifelong love of classical music that led to a particular interest in opera, and especially the late operas of Mozart. After careers in science and law, he retired, and since 2005 has led courses on the operas of Mozart, Wagner, Rossini, Verdi, and Puccini.
Be part of an enthusiastic group of learners who want to enrich their enjoyment and understanding of Mozart’s final gift to opera lovers.
- Registration Deadline Monday, January 30th.
- Online payment is due with registration submission.
- Checks must be received by Friday, January 27th to ensure enrollment.
- For form support, email email@example.com.
- For questions about the Music Academy, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Heritage Chorale publishes a free monthly newsletter, "Choral Notes." Issues contain information about Chorale activities, concert music, soloists and much more. View recent issues, and then if you would like to be added to the distribution list, email email@example.com.
Choose ONE of these TWO payment options:
#1 Use the following form to reserve and pay online.
Registration deadline: January 30th
#2 Click here to reserve and pay by check.
Checks must be received by Friday, January 27th